Cube Touring EXC Trapeze Bike
Perfect for longer rides at the weekend and as a daily traffic-beating commuter, this fast and reliable touring bike is fully equipped to get you through the everyday. With a slick-shifting Shimano 3x10 speed transmission propelling you up to speed and powerful, all-weather hydraulic disc brakes keeping things under control, you'll have no problem tackling every situation you're met with. Finally, a lightweight aluminium frame, semi-integrated luggage carrier and full-length mudguards make it the perfect versatile two-wheeled companion.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort, female specific geometry, double-butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: Cube H863, semi-integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 plus, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable
- Handlebar: Cube comfort shape bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural fit comfort
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, top-swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-T6000, 10 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brakes (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Cube ZX20, 36H, disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, active, 40x622
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost: Cube Performance post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm clamp
- Weight: 16.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.