Exposure Blaze Mk2 Rear Bike Light
A commuter rear light which easily mounts to most seatposts and provides up to 80 lumens of light output with a long battery life and DayBright beam technology.
Exposure’s Blaze Mk2 comes with an anodised aluminium housing construction that is ultra-rugged and will protect against impacts and abrasions. The housing also comes with intelligent thermal management which stops the light from overheating after long time use.
Powerful and Reliable Rear Cycle Light
The Blaze inspires confidence, with a high capacity Lithium Ion battery it produces both a powerful output and long burntimes. Featuring DayBright pulse pattern to cut through the distractions of busy roads, Optimised Mode Selector with 3 brightness levels, side illumination and Fuel Gauge making it clear when you need to recharge. With long burn times, the Blaze is the perfect partner for your weekly commute or Transcontinental adventure, both day and night.
- Output: 80 lumens red
- Weight: 77grams
- Burntime: Min 6 hrs Max 48 hrs pulsing
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 70, Head - 28, Back – 28
- In the Box: Blaze Mk2 DAyBright, QR Seatpost bracket, Charger, USB charger cable, QS Guide
- DayBright: Bespoke pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest conditions. DayBright mode will get you noticed. Be Seen Be Safe.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.