Exposure Six Pack Mk11 Front Bike Light
Super-bright to keep you highly-visible and safe on every low-light journey, this innovative bike lamp by Exposure lights you up with 5000 lumens and comes with a selection of modes to suit your immediate riding conditions.
Powerfully Bright Illumination
The Six Pack’s deep-reaching and open beam is the brightest yet for intense shreds and the high capacity battery stores enough power to last the duration of the longest endurance events, just use the OMS (Optimised Mode Selector) to choose the runtime for your needs from 2 to 36 hours.
Together with Reflex+, the Six Pack will automatically give you the perfect lumen level no matter the ride, the Smart Port utilises the large battery as a power bank for your other devices for an overnight bike packing adventure; there aren’t many off-road riders who couldn’t benefit from a Six Pack.
In the box:
- Six Pack Mk11
- Quick-Release Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- QS Guide
- LEDs 6 XPL2
- Lumen Output: 5000 lumens Reflex Boost, 3600 constant (Measured)
- Battery Life: Min 2 hrs Max 36 hrs
- Battery: 15,500 mAh Li ion
- Rechargeable: Through Case USB
- Charging Time: 8 Hours
- Handlebar Attachments/Measurements: Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Waterproof: IP6
- Dimensions (mm): 118x61x54
- Plug Supplied: UK plug
- Weight: 386 grams
- REFLEX+: As well as using Bluetooth technology to its advantage, this excellent illuminator adjusts its own brightness thanks to the REFLEX+ system. Using a combination of gradient, acceleration and cornering forces, the intuitive light is able to provide the perfect output while maintaining the burn time you’ve selected.
- OLED Status Display: An easy to read OLED display on the back of the light gives you key program and mode information. Also, the display shows your battery power and time remaining in hours and minutes on any mode. When charging the OLED display also displays the battery level percentage.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficiently as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
- Fast Charging: Improved chargers have decreased charge time significantly from previous models of lights.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with fewer opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick-release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.