Exposure Trace MK2 & TraceR Trace Light Set
Stay seen when cycling in low light or after dark with this comprehensive Light Set from Exposure. Ideal for urban commuting, this set includes a Trace MK2 and a TraceR for both front and rear light protection. Both lights include the options of 6 light modes including DayBright pulse pattern and side illumination to allow 360 ̊.
The new DayBright pulse pattern is designed to cut through the distractions of busy roads and visual noise in modern motoring and is visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest of sunlight. DayBright mode will get you noticed.
Convenient and Powerful Lights
The lights are extremely compact to make sure that they are easy to transport when you are not on your bike. The lights can easily be recharged while on the move with both lights coming with USB recharging cables that can be plugged in and charged via your work computer, your smartphone charger, or anywhere else that there’s a USB port available.
- Trace MK2 (front light)
- TraceR Trace (rear light)
- Seatpost Mount
- Handlebar Mount
- 2 x Micro USB Charge Cable
- QS Guide
- LED Configuration: Trace MK2: 1 x White XPE TraceR: 1 x Red XPE-R
- Material: Anodised 6063 AluminiumFeatures
- Run Time: 3-24 hours
- Lumens: Trace MK2: 125 Lumens TraceR: 75 Lumens
- Battery: 700mAh
- Rechargeable: Through Case USB
- Charger Included: Yes
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: L - 57mm x D - 28mm (each)
- Water Resistance: IP6
- Handlebar/Seatpost Attachments Included: Yes
- Visibility Length/Angle: 1km/360 ̊ Visibility
- Weight: 35g (each)
- Cable Free Design - Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with fewer opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick-release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- USB Rechargeable - Exposure Lights incorporate USB charging for easy charging on the move.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS) - Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Fuel Gauge - Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to the runtime.
Buy Exposure Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.