Felt Edict 3 Full Suspension Bike
The Edict 3 is the perfect bike for taming rough terrain and gives you the best performance come race day. Its frame is engineered from UHC Advanced carbon fibre and is equipped with RockShox Reba forks upfront and has a Deluxe RK Debonair shock on the rear. This suspension combo combined with Felt’s FAST suspension platform gives this ride sensational control, comfort and traction anywhere on the mountain.
SRAM GX 12-Speed Drivetrain and Shimano MT-500 Disc Brakes
Armed with a SRAM GX 12-Speed drivetrain, this ride pushes you up and over the mountain with smooth shifting power and pace. Also, it’s equipped with Shimano MT-500 hydraulic disc brakes to keep your momentum under control in all weather conditions. Plus, this Edict 3 Full Suspension Bike rolls upon Alex MD25 rims wrapped in Maxxis Ardent tyres for a tubeless ready, fast rolling and high-grip performance that’s ideal for racing and training.
- Frame: Felt XC, 100mm travel, FAST suspension, UHC Advanced Carbon Fibre, MMC with InsideOut construction, full Carbon dropouts, ControlTaper head tube, post disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger, 73mm threaded BB, Carbon Fibre rocker links, 1x specific, 12 x 148mm Syntace style thru axle, internal derailleur cable routing
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Solo air with Motion Control, 120mm travel, remote, 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RL Debonair, custom tune, 190 x 40mm
- Stem: Devox, ±7° rise, Ø31.8mm with CrMo bolts, SM: 60mm, M/L: 70mm, XL: 90mm
- Handlebar: Devox 6061 flat top, Ø31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 720mm wide
- Grips: Devox Pauley Grip, lock-on
- Shifter: SRAM GX, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 6K Powerspline, SM: 170mm, MD/LG/XL: 175mm
- Chainguide: One Up top guide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Powerspline, BSA threaded, 73mm
- Chain: SRAM GX, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX, 12-Speed, 10-50T
- Brakes: Shimano MT-500 hydraulic disc; Rotors: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Seatpost: Felt butted 6061, dual bolt, 15mm offset, Ø30.9, SM: 350mm, MD/LG/XL: 400mm
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS, T2.0 rails
- Rims: Alex MD25, tubeless compatible, 25mm inner width
- Hubs: Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle, Center Lock, 32H; Rear: XD driver, 12 x 148mm Boost thru axle, Center Lock, 32H
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent, EXO/TR, tubeless ready, 29 x 2.25"
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.