Felt FR3 Disc Road Bike
Carbon-built for unrivalled support and stiffness on the fastest, most fearless road runs, this disc brake-optimised FR3 by Felt keeps you firmly focused on the finish line. Whether taking on demanding day-long rides or short, sharp sprints, this nippy and nimble steed carries you with maximum comfort and poise thanks to its UHC Advanced and TeXtreme carbon-fibre frame and fork combination.
Reliable and Rapid, Carbon-Framed Road Bike
Finely balanced upon a pair of DT Swiss P1800 Spline DB rims and Vittoria Rubino tyres, a quality and consistent roll is assured as you take it to the tarmac. A Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain pushes every ride to its fullest, with hydraulic disc brakes on hand to reel in your speed when required. A Prologo Nago Evo 2.0 saddle and a carbon Devox handlebar setup enhance comfort and composure as you seek out silverware on this formidable Felt road bike.
- Frame: Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon-fibre, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon-fibre BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm Syntace style thru-axle, flat mount disc brake standard
- Fork: Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon-fibre monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon-fibre steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru-axle
- Stem: Devox, -7° rise, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 47cm: 80mm, 51cm: 90mm, 54 - 56cm: 100mm, 58cm: 110mm, 61cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: Devox Carbon Variable Shape carbon, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 47cm: 38cm, 51cm: 40cm, 54 - 56cm: 420mm, 58 - 61cm: 440mm
- Tape: Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
- Crankset: Rotor 3D30 UBB5 52/36T
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-30T
- Brakes: Shimano BR8070 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Seatpost: Devox UHC Performance carbon-fibre with micro-adjust head, 43 - 51cm: Ø27.2mm x 294mm length, 54 - 61cm: Ø27.2mm x 344mm length
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo T2.0
- Rims: DT Swiss P1800 Spline DB, tubeless compatible 18mm inner width, 23mm depth
- Hubs: Front Hub: DT Swiss 370 Straight Pull, 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Center Lock; Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370 Straight Pull, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru-axle, Center Lock
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.