Jagwire Pro Slick Polished Inner Gear Cable
If you want to get the best possible shifting operation from your road or mountain bike (MTB) gear shifters, the Pro Slick Polished inner cable is a smart choice. Jaguire has made it from pre-stretched stainless-steel and polished it so it runs smoothly inside your outer cable. This means fast, effortless shifts on every ride. It’s also ideal for use with Jaguire’s internally lubricated outer cables for optimum performance that lasts.
- Material: Polished, Die-extruded Stainless-Steel
- Cable Type: STS-PS
- Compatibility: Road and mountain bike (MTB) gears
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Single or Pair: Single (enough length for front or rear brake use)
- Coated: No
- Outer Cable Included: No
- Cable End Caps Included: No
- Low friction for excellent shifting performance
- Compatible with all performance housing, lubricant, and end cap combinations
- Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
- STS-PS Inner Cables: These slick, spiral-bound and pre-stretched stainless-steel cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance
Buy Jagwire Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.