K-Edge Garmin Integrated Handlebar System Mount
The Garmin Integrated Handlebar System Mount from K-Edge ensures a durable and aerodynamic mount for your Garmin cycle computer. Suited for use with integrated handlebar systems, this Garmin-approved mount is adjustable, low-profile and lightweight.
World Tour tested and proven. The ultimate one-piece bar/stem systems call for an elite level mount that positions your computer solidly out-front and aero.
- All Garmin cycling computers
- Most Canyon integrated handlebar-stem systems (not compatible with Canyon H36 integrated bar). **M4x20mm 0.7 thread pitch hardware not included.**
- Combo Adapter (K13-580-BLK) is NOT compatible and will void lifetime warranty.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: CERVELO WISHBONE SYSTEM (ABO8, CS028 V-STEM), VENTUM INTEGRATED HANDLEBARS, COLNAGO R41 STEM.
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem
- Pro level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning
- Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized
- GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs
- Not combo compatible (choose K13-2500iC mount for Combo use)
- M5 hardware included. If smaller bolt required, use 8.4mm washer to ensure secure fit
- Weight: 42 g
- Dimensions: 14.5 × 14.5 × 4 cm
- Made in house. Boise, Idaho USA
Buy K-Edge Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.