Kink SXTN BMX Bike
Kink’s SXTN BMX is the signature model of BMX pro rider Sean Sexton, a consistent top ten finisher at the X Games. Developed to suit Sean’s own preferred geometry and his own personal style, the SXTN features a full 4130 CrMo frame, bars, and forks. This construction means you'll be equipped to dominate your local skatepark and come back for more. It also comes with four stunt pegs and a left-hand drive drivetrain to enable easier right-side grinding.
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 CrMo
- Top Tube Length: 21″
- Forks: Kink Trident, 4130 CrMo 1-piece steerer, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink Grizzly 9”, 100% 4130 CrMo, 13-butted TruTherm
- Grips: Kink Ace flangeless
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission sealed integrated 1 1/8"
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc tubular CrMo, 170mm, 8 spline, LHD
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Kink Bedlam 25T, CNC 7075-T6 aluminium
- Front Hub: Mission Invade sealed, bolt-in
- Rear Hub: Mission Dispatch sealed freecoaster, 14mm axle, LHD
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink SXTN Stealth
- Seatpost: Mission aluminium stealth
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: Kink Sever 20"x2.4"
- Pegs: Mission Nylon (x4)
- Weight: 11.74kg/25lb 14oz
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Kink Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.