Knog Blinder X Rear Bike Light
The Blinder X Rear Light features Knog's bright cross pattern that's very visible for other road users while being waterproof and easy to attach to your bike. Plus, it's also USB rechargeable with up to 60 hours battery life when using eco-flash mode.
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- 100% Waterproof
- 4x Unique graphic flash patterns
- 8x modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash
- 144 Chip onboard LED technology
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool-less camber attachment for front bars & rear posts of 22-40mm diameter
- Lithium polymer battery
- Lumen Output: 100-Lumens
- Run Time: Up to 2.5 hours constant, up to 60-hours eco-flash
- Weight: 34g
- Waterproof - The Blinder is still 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions.
- USB rechargeable - The Blinder is still USB rechargeable, meaning you never need to worry about finding batteries ever again. Being USB rechargeable should also encourage the user to run their light during daytime riding, a practice that is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%.
- Adaptable attachment system - The Blinder still enjoys its innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter.
- Run times - A user can run their Blinder on steady high for 2.5 hours and a whopping 60 hours when using eco flash mode.
- Smart button - Using Knog's smart one-button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. We have also retained the long press to turn on and off function which prevents accidental activation of the light.
- Low battery indicator - a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- Produces a seriously punchy 100 lumens at the front and 100 at the rear, which is a seriously impressive doubling of its previous output.
- Slimmer, lighter but with more LEDs - Using new COB technology has also produced various improvements to the new Blinder. The new Blinder weighs in at a minimal 34 grams, has a slimmer profile and packs 144 individual LEDs into each light, up from the previous number of 64.
- Graphic flash patterns - The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each of which has a unique graphic flash pattern and 8 modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguably make this Blinder Knog's most individual lights ever.
Buy Knog Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.