Leatt DBX 5.5 Neck Brace
The DBX 5.5 was built with safety as well as comfort in mind and offers premium, high performance protection that is adjustable enough to fit all riders. Making use of Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT®), crash forces are directed from your helmet towards your body, bypassing your neck.
The collarbone cut-out on the brace also keeps your helmet as well as the neck brace away from your more fragile bones when you crash whilst the rear thoracic strut’s dual plate design is designed to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Chassis made of fibreglass reinforced polyamide
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Trusted by some of the fastest downhill racers in the world
- Unisex fit
- Weight: from 790g
Buy Leatt Protection from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.