Magura MT Trail Sport Disc Brake Set
Bringing you the power and reliability of Magura disc brakes at a more affordable price point, this pair of MT Trail hydraulic MTB brakes will instantly upgrade your ride. With these brakes on board, you'll be able to dive into the berms and smash down the descents, knowing you can wait until the last second to kill your speed.
Maximum Braking Power, Perfect Modulation
To obtain the perfect balance of braking performance, power and modulation the MT Trail brakes have a well thought out design. The front brake caliper has four pistons to provide exceptional power in an instant. The rear caliper has a two-piston setup that provides responsive modulation and a reliable brake feel through even the most demanding of trail situations.
Reasons to Buy:
- Powerful and reliable braking.
- Responsive modulation on demanding rides.
- Material: Aluminium (lever blade, caliper), Carbotecture (master cylinder)
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Mount Type: Post mount
- Use: Trail
- Brake Fluid: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
- Hose Attachment: Banjo
- Reach Adjust: Yes
- Shift Mix: Yes
- Bleed Type: Magura EBT
- Lever Orientation: Flip-Flop
- Recommended Rotor: Magura Storm HC
- Hydraulic Hose: Magura Disc Tube
- Pistons: 4x front, 2x rear
- Lever Blade: 1 Finger HC
- Mount: Post Mount
- Pair of brakes
- Manufacturer's Reference Code: 2701389
- Weight: 255g (front), 230g (rear)
Note: Rotors and brake adaptors and brake pad retaining pins are not included. Brake pad retaining pads are supplied with Magura Brake Pads.
- EBT: Magura Easy Bleed Technology guarantees quick and easy bleeding that provides maximum power output and exceptional modulation.
- Carbotecture: This advanced carbon fibre layup is extremely light, impact resistant, shatterproof and has the highest degree of stiffness available.
- Magura Royal Blood Mineral Oil: The bleeding of a Magura brake is not a routine chore, because the Royal Blood hydraulic oil does not absorb water. It in fact lubricates the whole braking system. If ever filling and bleeding is necessary after a fall and repair of the tubing, use only Magura Blood hydraulic oil and never DOT brake liquid.
Buy Magura Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.