Michelin Lithion 2 Road Bike Tyre
The Michelin Lithion 2 Road Bike Tyre looks and performs like professional racing tyre without the high-end price. With puncture resistance, grip, and a smooth rolling performance, the Michelin Lithion 2 Road Bike Tyre is 10 grams lighter than the earlier Lithion road bike tyre with an impressive increase of 25% in grip.
- Performance: A lightweight tyre with high levels of rolling efficiency, grip, suppleness, puncture resistance
- Bead: Folding
- TPI: 60 TPI
- Two-tone Silica based tread with smooth centre and chevron shoulder rubber
- Extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance
- 10 grams lighter, with 25% more grip than previous Michelin Lithion tyre model
- Herringbone tread pattern, silica compound
- Weight: 230g
- High Density Casing: Special overlapping ply designed carcass with a cord density of 66 TPI (240 threads/dm2), which helps achieve the ideal balance between efficiency, comfort, puncture resistance, and off-road casing durability.
- High Protect Rim System (HPRS): Protective strip that protects the bead area against wear from the rim. The HPRS is used on all flexible-bead Michelin tyres.
- Lightweight Skinwalls: Casing plies surrounded by a thin coat of rubber.
Buy Michelin Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.