NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29 Hardtail Bike
Designed to be thrown around the mountain like a dirt jump bike, this Eccentric CrMo hardtail by NS Bikes uses its modern geometry and durable CrMo frame to take you through the trails with strength and stability. Light enough to climb up every incline with ease, the frame gives a supportive showing as you hurtle back down. Propelled by a 12-speed SRAM drivetrain, this hard-riding MTB finds a gear for every stage of your journey.
Lightweight and Strong Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
The RockShox Recon fork and its 140mm travel eats up every bump on your way across the mountain for a controlled and composed ride on the most demanding routes. Octane One Solar 29” wheels with WTB Trail Boss tyres and Boost axle-sizing give a dependable roll through rugged terrains, with SRAM level disc brakes on hand for impressive all-weather stopping power. A tough hardtail for bold off-road rides, the Eccentric helps you make the most of your time on the mountain.
- Frame: NS Bikes 4130 CrMo frame, built with Tange Eccentric tubes, Boost 148x12 dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Recon 140mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: Octane One Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar, 780mm 12mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Power Spline BSA Bottom Bracket
- Derailleurs: SRAM NX Eagle, long cage, 12spd
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level, 180mm
- Crankset:SRAM SX 32t
- Chain: SRAM 12 spd
- Wheelset: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready with NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings) front hub and NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings) rear hub
- Tyres: WTB Trail Boss 2 29x2.4 foldable bead TCS Light/Fast Rolling Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Skinwall
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.