Nukeproof Reactor 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle)
The Reactor is steeped in Nukeproof's history from back in 1996 when the Reactor trail frame was born. However, a lot has changed since then and this all-new Pro model features a carbon fibre construction, advanced trail-focussed suspension platform and aggressive geometry lines based on their Pro-Team's competitive successes in recent years. For the greatest and most reliable performance, this ride has equipped with only the greatest components available on the market. And, it’s engineered to provide the best balance of strength, stiffness and reliability at a low weight while providing the ultimate in versatility to successfully dominate any challenge.
RockShox Select+ Tuned Suspension and SRAM Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain
This top-level 275 Pro Carbon trail-shredder is garnished with the latest drivetrain and suspension components. Its build includes a complete SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, Nukeproof's "flip-chip" adjustable suspension geometry, RockShox Pike forks and Super Deluxe rear shock, and an aftermarket-quality Nukeproof Horizon finishing kit. Ensuring you're always stomping ruts, carving berms and launching off anything with the utmost control, this advanced trail-rig soars you up the steepest climbs and across high-valley plateaus and down the knarliests descents with control, confidence and style.
The Ultimate Adjustable Geometry Trail Machine
With a top-level carbon fibre build at its core, this steed is the ultimate trail machine when it's flip-chip device is in Trail mode. This setting is perfect for days in the saddle, when climbing is as much of you ride as descending through the woods. If you have a day of steep gravity orientated riding ahead of you, then flip the chip to Rail mode. This setting slackens the geometry and lowers the BB height for lower centre of gravity and provides even greater handling and stability, so you blast over daring terrain with only the greatest stability beneath you.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select + Charger 2 RC 150mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom ML 380 tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have them if needed.)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5", 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1275 Eagle 10-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Yellow
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346mm length, 125mm drop; M: 409mm length, 150mm drop; L: 462mm length, 175mm drop; XL: 514.5mm length, 200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a "flip-chip", so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from "Trail" to "Rail" mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.