Octane One Zircus Frame (2020)
A true all-rounder, this tough and lightweight dirt jump frame is the model of choice for Octane One sponsored pro Simon Pages, who rides on the FMB World Tour. Its professional-level dirt jump specific geometry is tailored around the 26” wheel size, suspension forks with 80-140mm of travel and 1x gearing.
All-Round Aluminium Comfort
The Zircus Frame is designed for those who prefer the comfort and feel of an aluminium frame. With more slack and stability than steel frames, the Zircus Frame comes with a lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability. The top tube and chainstays are slightly longer than those in the Void Frame whilst the headtube angle is more slack.
Reasons to Buy:
- Tough and lightweight.
- Same model as used by pro-rider Simon Pages on the FMB World Tour.
- Professional dirt jump geometry.
- Comfortable and stable.
- Frame Material: A6061-T6 Alloy custom formed and butted tubes
- Recommended Fork Travel: 80-140mm
- Fork Compatibility: All forks with 1-1/8” (1.125”) or tapered 1.5 - 1-1/8” steerer tube
- Headtube Type/Required Headset Size: Integrated tapered IS42/IS52
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 26""
- Maximum Wheel Size: 26""
- Headtube Length: 115mm
- Headtube Stack: 115mm
- BB Shell: Standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and 3pcs BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Cable Routing: External
- Biggest Chainring: Up to 34T
- MTB Hub Spacing: 10x135mm, suggested bolt-on hubs
- Disc Brake Mount: IS (International Standard)
- Maximum Rotor Size: up to 185mm
- Tyres (Maximum Recommended): 26”x2.35”
- Required Seatpost Size: 30.9mm (not included)
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (not included)
- Maximum Seatpost Insertion: 300mm
- Bottle Cage Mounts: None
- Mudguard Mounts: No
- Rear Pannier Rack Mounts: No
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Bottom bracket not included
- Headset not included
- Optional bolt-on hanger (sold separately)
- Weight: 2.09kg (approx)
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.