Rotor INpower Flow MAS Power Meter Crankset
Sending pedal-by-pedal power measurements right to your ANT+-enabled head unit, this proficient power meter crankset from Rotor is an excellent addition to any training setup. Designed to measure power, cadence, TORQUE 360, OCA, torque effectiveness (left) and pedal smoothness, this innovative device gathers data seamlessly and almost invisibly, from within the crank axle. Waterproof and protected from riding impact, it works hard to give precise performance monitoring as you ready yourself for the race season.
Innovative and Intuitive Power Measurement Crankset
Holding its battery within the universal bottom bracket, the INpower Flow features MAS (Micro Adjust Spider) Technology, with various positions that can be customised to each rider's individual preference. Equipped with alternative bolt hole placement alongside the standard placement, it allows you to find positions between the optimum chainring position of the Q-Ring to suit your personal riding style. Keep on top of your outputs as you look to make gains with this fantastically efficient Rotor crankset.
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ USB
- Axle Material: Aluminium
- Axle Size: 30mm with Universal Bottom Bracket
- Spider Type: Micro Adjust
- BCD: 110mm and 130mm
- BB Compatibility: Universal
- Battery: AA 1.5V (300 hours riding time)
- Data Transmitted: Power, Cadence, TORQUE 360, OCA, torque effectiveness (left) and pedal smoothness
- Software: ROTOR INpower user software, Trainingpeaks/ROTOR analysis
- MAS (Micro Adjust Spider) Technology: The new Micro Adjust Spider (MAS), offers more positions to suit every rider’s needs. Their new advanced MAS spider has an alternative bolt hole placement, as well as the standard bolt hole placement (see image below), allowing for intermediate positions between existing OCP (Optimum Chainring Position) of the Q-Ring. A standard crank in combination with the OCP of the Q-Rings, allows approximately 5 degrees of adjustment. The MAS spider when used with Q-Rings offers half positions giving approximately 2,5 degrees. This means that you can micro adjust the position of your Q rings, to suit your riding style.
- Integrated Electronics Inside: Electronics and battery are integrated inside the axle, making INpower shock and contaminant resistant, and waterproof with cleaner data transfer.
- Tool-Free Battery Replacement: INpower uses a standard AA battery that typically lasts 300 hours when fully charged. A rechargeable AA battery can also be used.
- Compatible with all ROTOR 30mm Cranks: INpower’s axle-based technology offers a wide range of cranks for both road and off-road riding.
Buy Rotor Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.