Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Compact Chainset
The updated Shimano 11-speed compact crankset features a new four-arm HollowTech II design similar to that of the current Ultegra and Dura-Ace.
Light and Stiff 11-Speed Compact Chainset
Lighter and stiffer than earlier models, this Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed Compact Chainset has a reinforced construction around the chainring area to further improve the stiffness to weight ratio. The chainset uses the same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets, which means one crankarm fits all chainring sizes.
- Lightweight HollowTech II 105 11-speed chainset
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with HG-X 11-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- Please note, Bottom Bracket is not included
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.