Shimano XT M780 10-Speed Trigger Shifter
This Shimano XT M780 10-Speed Trigger Shifter offers Vivid indexing alongside Multi- and 2-Way release to exceed the demands of ever changing bicycle designs and riding styles. The light and crisp shifting action is consistent across each sprocket to give consistent performance.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- 2-Way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lock out clamps below
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
- Can be adapted using ISpec mounts to fit directly to XT M785 brake lever
- Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Rear speeds: 10-speed DYNASYS
- Front Shifting: 2 or 3-speed SIS
- Instant Release: Yes
- Multi Release: Yes
- Optical Gear Display: Yes (Bar mount), No (I-Spec)
- Shift Cable: Yes
- Weight: 255g
- Outer cable not supplied
- Blanking plates for optical gear displays not included
Please Note: The I-Spec B shifter is not directly compatible with an I-Spec A brake lever and the required parts are not supplied with this model. To make fitting this combination possible, you would need the nut and bolt kit found HERE
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.