Vitus Rapide Bike (SLX 1x11)
This stunning hardtail is specifically designed for fast off-road adventures as it offers all the great characteristics of its carbon brother at an affordable price. Ready for boisterous rides, this version is built around a tough alloy frame construction which is perfect at handling all the abuse that comes with rowdy trail adventures. Vitus has also given this model boost hub spacing, so you can benefit from bigger and burlier tyres when carving your way across the mountain.
RockShox Recon Forks
Whether you're riding after work with friends or taking on an all-day epic, this powerful workhorse is engineered for maximum performance. Keeping you poised, it's RockShox Recon forks with remote lockout allow you to ride in an open or closed position. This means you can conquer every inch of the mountain while its Shimano SLX 1x11 gearing and hydraulic disc brakes deliver phenomenal power and control as you weave between the trails.
- Frame: Rapide 29", AL6061 Aluminium XC hardtail, Boost
- Forks: Rockshox Recon RL, 100mm travel, remote, Boost 15X110mm, 29", 51mm offset, MXL Lite axle, Solo Air spring,ONELOC remote lockout
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Brakes: Shimano MT400, resin pad without fin, 180mm and 160mm rotors, 6-bolt, rotor RT56
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7000
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7000, top-normal, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11 Speed, 11-46T
- Chainset: SR Suntour Zeron, GXP, 30T, 53mm Boost, S: 170mm / M, L, XL: 175mm
- Chain: KMC X11 EPT
- Rims: WTB ST i25
- Front Hub: Vitus DHF112, Boost 15x110mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub: Vitus M5ER, Boost 12x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Racing Ray Evo, 29x2.25", SnakeSkin, TLE, ADDIX SpeedGrip; Rear: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29x2.25", TLR, ADDIX SpeedGrip
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x400mm, 34.9mm
- Stem: Vitus, 3D-forged, 31.8mm diameter, -7°
- Bars: Vitus Alloy, 5mm rise, 9° backsweep, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, ZS 44/56mm
- Top Cap: Vitus
- Tubeless Ready: Yes, with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
- Weight: 12.90kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.