Vitus Sommet 29 VRX Bike (XTR/XT 1x12)
This superb full-suspension 29er is designed for aggressive off-road runs as it allows you to nail technical descents with new confidence. It features a tough 6061 alloy rear frame construction which handles all the abuse of riding off-road. Furthermore, its modern geometry is backed up by a slick performing components package including Shimano XTR/XT 1x12 gearing and Shimano XT M8120 hydraulic disc brakes for amazing power and control.
Fox Float 36 Factory Forks
Engineered for amazing performance, this versatile warrior is kitted out with Fox Float 36 Factory forks which absorb every sudden bump during your ride. This means you can blast over tree roots, rock gardens and rocks while maintaining your momentum. Vitus has also upped their game with this version by adding a Fox Float DPX2 Factory rear shock which adds another level of powerful vibration damping as you weave from trail to trail.
- Frame: Sommet 29" full suspension frame, 6061 Alloy, Boost, 160mm travel
- Forks: Fox Float 36 Factory, 170mm, 29", FIT GRIP 2 Damper, light compression tune, HSC/LSC/HSR/LSR adjusters, Kabolt 110, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory, 3-position lever, Trunnion mount, EVOL LV air spring, 205x62.5mm, 0.6 spacer, custom tune
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4-piston, metal pad with fin, MT800 203mm rotors
- Shifter: Shimano XT SL-M8100-R, I-Spec EV, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9100, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8100-12, 10-51T
- Chainset: Race Face NEXT R, Carbon, 32T Shimano, 170mm
- Chain: Shimano XT CN-M8100
- Rims: EX1501 Spline 30, 29", 30mm inner rim width
- Front Hub: EX1501 Spline 30, Boost 110X15mm, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: EX1501 Spine 30, Boost, 148x12mm, Centerlock, microspline
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29x2.5", 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear: Maxxis Assegai, 29x2.5", 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Race
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever
- Seat Clamp: Vitus, 34.9mm diameter, quick-release lever
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, 31.8mm diameter
- Bars: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050 Aluminium, 25mm rise, backsweep 9°, upsweep 6°, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/56mm
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.