WeThePeople Trust CS BMX Bike
A superior build that’s engineered for speed, stability and responsive handling, this Trust model features a full CrMo construction and is kitted out with superb components to take your riding to the next level. Driven on by a Saltplus Trapez front and rear cassette hubs laced into wide Éclat Trippin rims and grippy Decoder tyres, freestyle warrior rolls you with confidence while steering with a complete Éclat finishing kit.
Dependable and Stylish Performance for All Riding Styles
Kitted out to perform, this Trust freestyle BMX ride is fitted with a collection of aftermarket components to ensure you have dependable and stylish performance beneath you. With a combination of reliability and quality, this bike is perfect for park riding, street sessions or slaying your local dirt jump trails and applies your unique riding style to every scenario seamlessly.
- Frame: 4130 Full CrMo, tapered SS & CS, removable pivots & guides, 127mm head tube
- Fork: Saltplus Trust fork, full 4130 CrMo, butted CrMo steerer 26mm offset
- Bars: Saltplus HQ full 4130 CrMo bar
- Grips: Éclat Shogun flangeless grips, Éclat Teck-Bolt barends
- Stem: Éclat Onyx cold-forged Alloy top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Salt Pro int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Holes for removable gyro tabs
- Brake Lever: Salt Moto Alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Éclat Talon Alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: Saltplus Elite (L&R) tubular 3pc crank CrMo 170mm, 48-spline
- Bottom Bracket: Salt MID 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: WeThePeople Logic Nylon/Fibreglass
- Chain: WeThePeople Supply chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Éclat Onyx cold-forged Alloy, 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, L&R switch drive, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: Saltplus Trapez hub, sealed bearing, 3/8" female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: Saltplus Trapez cassette hub, sealed bearing, 9t L&R switch drive, 14mm hollow axle, 36h
- Hub Guards: Saltplus Pro Nylon/Fibreglass hubguards (x4)
- Front Rim: Éclat Trippin 38mm double wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Éclat Trippin 38mm double wall, 36h
- Seat: Éclat Bios fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM pivotal seat post, Alloy, 150mm
- Seat Clamp: WeThePeople Logic seat clamp, 4130 CrMo
- Tyres: Éclat Decoder, 2.40” front & rear
- Pegs: Salt AM nylon pegs, 4.5" long, x2
- Weight: 12.32kg
Please note: this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy WeThePeople Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.