• Current speed
• Trip distance
• Total kilometres bike 1 / bike 2 / totals
• Ride time
• Total ride time bike 1 / bike 2 / totals
• Average speed
• Maximum speed
• Navigator (2nd programmable daily kilometre
• Counter, counts forwards or backwards)
• Digital wireless
• Easy menu control
• Water resistant
• 5 year warranty
• Digital, encoded wireless transmission "Digital Wireless" DW, Double Wireless for speed and cadence (option)
• Automatic pairing
• Sleep mode (switches off display / receiver)
• Bike recognition for bike 1 / bike 2 via transmitter identifier
EMC = Easy Menu Control:
The VDO Series-C EMC renders the printed manual virtually needless. Anybody familiar with a cellular phone will find the navigation very straightforward.
Navigation by 4 keys:
1. Menu navigation upwards through information (trip distance, ride time etc.) In SET-mode: Menu navigation upwards (SET Clock, SET wheel size, etc.) Or in SET-mode (number flashes): increase number.
2. Menu navigation downwards through information (odometer, average speed, etc.) In SET Mode: Menu navigation downwards (SET Language, SET Timer, etc.) Or in SET-mode (number flashes): decrease number.
3. Choose / accept menu option displayed (enter next menu level).
4. (push once) = cancel last entry / go back one menu level. (hold) = return to main menu.