Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Road Tyre
Ready to tackle a variety of terrains and weather conditions, the Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Road Tyre is ready to hit the tarmac. Constructed from Graphene compounds from Vittoria and a chevron textured shoulder tread.
Optimised Rolling Performance, Grip and Durability
This tyre claimed victory on the 2018 Strade Bianche where slippy and unpredictable terrain is what this race is known for. Thanks to the thicker tread for the best puncture protection, the Graphene 2.0 compound and the 4C compound layup in the tread, this tyre provides optimised rolling performance, grip and traction, and exceptional wear life.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Discipline: Competition, Race
- Casing: Corespun K 320 TPI
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Inner Tube Compatible: Yes
- Tubeless Ready: No
- Single or Pair: Single
- Weight: Full Black 700x25c: 265g; 700x28c: 280g; 700x30c: 280g; Para - Black: 700x25c: 265g; 700x28c: 280g; 700x30c: 280g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.