Vitus E-Sentier E-Bike (Altus 1x9)
This stunning E-bike is specifically designed for fast and rebellious MTB use as it offers incredible comfort and control as you blast across the mountain. Ready for adventures, it features a hard-wearing alloy hardtail frame construction which allows it to handle all the abuse that the mountains throws out. Keeping you in control, its SR Suntour forks also provide exceptional impact resistance as you dominate from trail to trail with stability and power.
Shimano E7000 Drive Unit
Pushing you from the top of the mountain slopes to the bottom of the forest floor, this sleek version comes trail ready with a Shimano STePS drive unit. This makes it immensely easy to conquer challenging climbs and tricky trail sections with the help of an extra push assisting you. Vitus has also gone a step further by equipping it with a Shimano StePS crankset for producing unbeatable torque levels as you storm across the woodland.
WTB Serra i29 Wheelset
Rolling on big and bold 29" WTB Serra wheels, this Vitus E-Sentier E-Bike provides reliably smooth performance as you navigate around the forest. Wrapped in WTB Serra tyres, this is the ultimate choice of upgrade for riders who want superior traction and control in all-weather conditions.
- Frame: E-Sentier Alloy hardtail, Boost, 6061 Alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCR34 Air, Boost, 120mm, 29" taper
- Headset: ACROS, AZX-212-CO R5
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron, Nukeproof Alloy handlebar, 31.8mm, 25mm rise (Width: S: 760mm, M: 780mm, L: 800mm and XL: 800mm)
- Stem: Vitus, 50mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 3° rise, stack 45mm
- Grip: Vitus, tapered, single Alloy clamp, sticky Rubber
- Wheelset: WTB Serra i29, 29", 29mm inner rim width
- Front Hub: WTB Serra i29, Boost 110x15mm, 6-bolt disc
- Rear Hub: WTB Serra i29, Boost 148x12mm, 6-bolt disc, Shimano 11 speed freehub
- Tyres: WTB Serra i29, Trail Boss G2 29x2.4" Comp
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm with chainring for FC-E8050/E8000, SM-CRE80-B, 34T without chain guard
- Brakeset: Shimano MT501, Resin pads without fin, 180mm rotor
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed, Shadow Direct Attachment
- Left Shifter: N/A
- Right Shifter: Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed, Rapidfire
- Cassette: Sunrace 9 Speed, CSM90, 11-36T, Phosphate black
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seat Post: Vitus
- Seat Screw: Vitus, 34.9mm seat clamp with quick release lever
- Rear Hub Axle: Vitus, 12x181mm, M12, pitch 1.5mm, length 20mm
- Battery: Shimano E8014, BT-E8014 for STePS, 418W
- Battery Charger: Shimano E6002-1, EC-E6002-1, for worldwide
- Electronic Wire: Shimano SD50, EW-SD50
- Cycle Computer: Shimano E7000, SC-E7000, 31.8mm clamp band diameter
- Assist Switch: Shimano E7000, SW-E7000-L, left, for assist
- Drive Unit: Shimano E7000, DU-E7000,
- Drive Unit Cover: Shimano DUE70, SM-DUE70, standard cover
- Speed Sensor Unit: Shimano DUE10, SM-DUE10
- Battery Mount: Shimano E8010, BM-E8010, for STePS
- Front Chain Device: Shimano CDE70, SM-CDE70, drive unit mount (with plate)
- Certified - EN 15194 Compliant
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.