Vitus E-Sommet VR Suspension E-Bike - SLX 1x11
Supercharge your ride with Vitus' E-Sommet VR Suspension E-Bike. Enduro doesn’t have to be gravity focussed anymore - now you can experience the buzz of carving corners on both the climbs and the descents with electronic assistance. This E-Sommet VR Suspension E-Bike is designed to let you tackle the steepest hills with ease, getting you to the top faster and fresher means you can concentrate on the descents ahead, ride more laps, and spend more time on your bike!
Aggressive Geometry with Agile Handling
To make the most of the Shimano Steps E8000 MTB pedal assist motor, the E-Sommet VR Suspension E-Bike takes it’s ride characteristic and suspension platform from Vitus’ successful Sommet enduro bike. With the extra weight of the battery and motor, low yet central, this suspension E-Bike rides and handles far lighter than its static weight suggests. The aggressive geometry, custom-tuned suspension, low weight and long chainstays combine to create such an incredibly stable and composed bike that you would be forgiven for thinking that you were invincible. If you ride bikes for the fun factor, the Vitus E-Sommet VR Suspension E-Bike will take you to a whole new level. As the battery can reach 80% charge within 2 hours, you'll struggle to stay away from the trail.
- Frame: Hydroformed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium with Horst link rear suspension, 160mm travel
- Forks: RockShox Lyrik RC, 170mm travel, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 Damper, External Rebound adjuster, Low Speed Compression to Firm, Ø35mm Alloy stanchions – Fast Black coating, tapered aluminium steerer, Boost 15x110mm axle, 46mm offset, Maxle Ultimate
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 - Trunnion, Native Metric Design, Debon Air Spring, External Rebound Damping Adjustment, 3 Position Compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock), LL1S380 205x62.5mm
- Chainset: Shimano E8000, 170mm, 34T, Boost
- Motor: Shimano Steps E8000 eMTB motor system
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-IR Rapid Fire Plus, I-Spec II, 11-Speed
- Chainguide: Shimano Steps
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11T-42T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11E, 11-Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1900 Spline 30, 6-Bolt – Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub Spacing: 110mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub Spacing: 148mm x 12mm
- Front: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Grip, 3C/TR/DD, 27.5” x 2.5”
- Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Grip, 3C/TR/DD, 27.5” x 2.5”
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide RE Hydraulic Disc, 200mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RE Hydraulic Disc, 200mm rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron, Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57), 1.1/8” – 1.5”
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend XL Stealth Dropper, 31.6mm x 150mm drop (120mm Drop on size S)
- Seatclamp: Nukeproof Bolt
- Intended Use: All-mountain/enduro/downhill
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Travel: 160mm, patented four-bar V-Link rear suspension with horizontal floating shock mount
- Recommended Fork Travel: 160/170mm
- Shimano Steps E8000 eMTB motor system
- Eco, trail or Boost Power modes
- Fast charging battery, 80% in 2hrs
- Boost 110x15mm Through front axle
- Boost 148x12mm Trough rear axle
- Aggressive enduro geometry (low, slack, Long with short stem)
- Comes with 2.5” front and rear tyres (Clearance for up to 2.8”+ tyres)
- ISCG 05-mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Stick on downtube and bolt on downtube protector to protect the downtube and cables from rock strikes
- Internal cable routing for Stealth Reverb
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.