Vitus Mythique 29 VRX Bike (SX Eagle 1x12)
This big and bold Vitus MTB is a top terrain-taming trail bike for the modern MTBer. Developed around a renowned Horst-link 4-bar suspension design, it gives an accessible and capable performance on every off-road outing. Modern geometry and reliable componentry take this stunning full suspension bike and your performance to new heights. Encouraging you to get out on the trails and shred every section, no route is too intimidating for this mighty Mythique.
Durably-Built, Alloy-Framed, Full Suspension MTB
This VRX model is brilliantly-equipped to hit the mountain from the off, using a 140mm full suspension alloy frame, boost spacing, and a SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain to blast through every adventure. A Marzocchi Bomber Z2 140mm fork and Rockshox Monarch R rear shock work with superb Shimano MT-501 brakes to give confident control over every rowdy run, while WTB tubeless-ready rims and Schwalbe tyres roll the Vitus Mythique 29 VRX Bike (SX Eagle 1x12) through the toughest terrains with pace, power and prowess.
- Mythique 140mm 6061 Alloy Boost frame
- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 140mm forks
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- Shimano MT-501 brakes
- Brand-X dropper seatpost
- Schwalbe tubeless-ready Magic Mary / Hans Dampf tyres
The Vitus Mythique frame now has an updated top tube, this was a rolling mid-season change that was made to align the aesthetic design with future frame projects Vitus are working on. The geometry and all other aspects of the Vitus Mythique remain the same.
- Frame: Mythique 29" 140mm travel full suspension frame, Horst Link suspension system, Boost axle spacing, 6061 alloy
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 29" 140mm, Boost 15mm x 110mm, Kabolt axle, 44mm offset, tapered, RAIL damper
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R, 200mm x 57mm, SoloAir, High volume Eyelet, ML Tune
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- BB Parts: SRAM SX Eagle, Threaded 73mm BSA, Powerspline
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron, 25mm Rise, Width - S-760mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm, 31.8mm bar diameter
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 0-deg rise
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: WTB ST Light i30, TCS 2.0, 29", 30mm inner diameter, 32 hole, Sleeved Joint
- Hubs: Front: Vitus DHF112, Boost 15x110mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-Bolt; Rear: Vitus M5ER, Boost 12x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, Shimano 11-speed driver body, 6-Bolt
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary Evo, 29" x 2.35", SnakeSkin, TLE, ADDIX Soft; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 29" x 2.35", TwinSkin, TLR, ADDIX Soft
- Spokes: 14G Stainless-Steel, double-butted, black with brass nipples
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm, GXP 73mm, 53mm Boost chainline, Powerspline
- Brakes: Shimano MT501, resin pad (without fin), SM-MA-F180P/P2 adaptor, 180mm 6-Bolt Rotor SM-RT56
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle
- Freewheel: SRAM SX Eagle 11-50T
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left-hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L & XL-150mm
- Seat Clamp: Vitus 34.9mm seat clamp with quick-release lever
- Axle: Vitus 12mm x 181mm, M12, Pitch 1.5mm x Length 20mm
- Weight: 14.96kg
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.