Knog Blinder 1 LED Front & Rear Twin Pack
The Blinder 1’s high-powered surface-mounted single LED pumps out up to 20 lumens of front white light and 11 lumens of rear. Using its optimised optic focus the light ensures visibility at over 500 metres.
With a weight of only 15 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22–32mm.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by expsure.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn’t being used.
- Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).
- Remove light from USB charging device/port.
- Turn light on in any mode.
- Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.
- The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22–32mm.
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 33mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hard anodised aluminium fascia.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime
- Front Light: 20 Lumens (LED Rating)
- Rear Light: 11 Lumens (LED Rating)
German Customers Please Note:
Wichtiger Hinweis: Dieses Produkt darf in Deutschland nicht an Fahrzeugen im Sinne der Straßenverkehrszulassungsordnung verwendet werden.
Important notice: In Germany, this product may not be used on vehicles in the meaning of the Road Traffic Admission Ordinance.
Buy Knog Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.